Sugar and Spice

Monday, September 27, 2010

updates and other stuff

We've had a lot going on lately so I haven't been blogging. We moved again last month. The move was necessary for many reasons but it caused a lot of unexpected issues - like our cell phones and Internet didn't work unless we were out of the house. And that was a big problem since we don't have a house phone. Obviously, we finally fixed the issue.

On to more fun and interesting things... My family had a reunion in August at the Colorado River in Parker, AZ. It was a lot of fun. We were able to spend about 5 days swimming, playing, laughing, boating and just hanging out. My camera fell in the water so I don't have many pics but hopefully I'll be getting some from my sisters (hint, hint).


Kira and I were also able to go to Parker and Maren's baptisms a couple weeks ago. It was a short visit but I was so happy to be able to be there for that day. I forgot my camera so of course I have no pics of that weekend either!

John's brother, Kim and his family visited from Texas. We had a lot of fun at Zack and Jill's house. The newest Hunziker, Zaylee is a little angel. Kira was in heaven with the baby and all her cousins from John's side of the family. She loves being with the "big" kids. We were lucky enough last week to see John's oldest brother, Lance when he was here for a visit from Virginia. We missed the rest of the family but had a nice visit and stroll down memory lane with him.


Here-try my chip...

On second thought...


So it's been a busy few months. Kira is a very active and talkative toddler at almost 21 months. She is constantly picking up new words and new things to make us laugh. Among her favorites: water, funny, show, sorry, see me and thank you. She still loves to dance and watch Dora the Explorer. She is a handful but full of love and hugs and kisses. Sometimes I wish I could pause her at this age.

***more photos to come

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home